There is a possibility in our institute for X-ray diagnostics prescribed by medical doctors (spine, extremities, chest and osseous chest). We are not in the position to provide interventions with contrast mediums or for disorders of casualty origin.
Ultrasound diagnostic examinations may take place after consultation with the specialist.
In our hospital the following ultrasound examinations are performed:
- Soft tissue
- Cervical region (thyroid, soft tissue)
- Doppler color imaging (cervical region, lower limb, soft tissue)
Breast ultrasound per se is not qualified for breast cancer screening.
Empty stomach and full bladder is required for abdominal ultrasound!
Therefore ulterior instructions should be followed:
- Arrive to the morning examination with empty stomach!
- In case of afternoon examination 6-hour (4-5-hour for children) fasting is required, and before that only light meals allowed to be consumed
- Before the examination only tap water or non-sparkling mineral water is allowed to be consumed in large quantities
- Last urination should be at least one hour before the examination
- It is forbidden to smoke or drink alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or coffee before the examination
Our laboratory receives patients every working day from 7.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. by appointment, which can be requested at the reception.