Outpatient care of gastroenterology deals with digestive system and diseases of gastroenterological system, liver, gall and pancreas. Complex approach and cooperation of several related professions are required to diagnose these wildly diversified diseases.
In the professional center of our activity are inflammatory bowel diseases’ follow up and up-to-date therapy, the principles of which are applied in our practice. Our service portfolio incorporates diagnostic and invasive endoscopy, complex imagining procedures, traditional and genetic screening, preventive and dietetic counselling respectively.
Diseases of gastrointestinal tract cause various complaints and symptoms with no disease-specificity.
In medical care we place a heavy emphasis on prevention and screening of the diseases, in which we’ve adopted the practice of world leading countries. Particular emphasis is placed oncolon cancer screening.
Colon cancer is one of the leading causes of cancer death.
Symptoms, which are worth to consult a physician:
- any symptom of digestive system after 40 years of age
- recurrent stomach aches
- substantive change in the rhythm of defecation (newly formed constipation, alternation of constipation and diarrhea)
- stimulus to defecate remains after defecation or feeling of incomplete depletion
- blooded stool, blood in stool
- newly formed varix on lower limb or vein thrombosis
- weight loss of unknown origin
- unexplained prolonged pyrexia